Wednesday, April 14, 2010

I'm baaaacccckk!!


Hey guys!! *kisses* Sorry it's been, what, four months since I've posted. Everything is fine. I just got kind of down about my shop, and then I moved so I had to put it on vacation mode, and just kind of left it there for a while. In my absence I've done a lot of soul-searching and I think I know who I am a bit better now. I feel like a new person and am ready for a new adventure!
I'm looking to take my shop in a new direction. I'm wanting it to have a vintagey-old-attic-filled-with-relics kind of feel. I've gone through my shop and taken out all the items that won't fit the new shop mold. The pic above (sorry it's crappy, I took it with my phone) is of some vintage sheet music, manuals and books for props and a vintage inspired blouse to go on the mannequin I bought for taking pics. (The herbs aren't for props... well... heck, I guess that would go with the theme though...)

I've made some new jewelry pieces out of antiqued brass and silver. Now I need to re-take pics of the pieces that are already in my shop and then take pics of the new items. I have, I think I counted 21 pieces to add. I'm also going to make a banner that is more cohesive with the feel. I'm so excited guys!!

So how have you all been? I hope all is well. Please update me on anything new with you guys that I may have missed in my absence. Once again, I'm sorry it's been so long and I thank all of you that are still following me! You guys are awesome! *muah*

Oh, and here's a chill song I'm listening to. Just thought I'd share, maybe some of you will like it. :)



No comments: