Saturday, August 1, 2009

New Supplies!

So, I've decided to stop neglecting my Etsy shop and really get into it. I've been sitting on the way-side hoping to get a sale and somehow I got two! It's taken me about three months to get those two, which isn't too bad considering I haven't been very active in listing new pieces and renewing. BUT, after my recent sale it occured to me that I would really like to get more involved with my shop. So, I started renewing, and the past few days I bought some new supplies. Some new beads and chains. I am super excited to start making some new pieces. Also, I've realized that I really need to work on my pictures. So, the next few days will be filled with time spent creating new pieces, photographing and listing them. And probably spending time updating some other listings pics. Woo hoo!

4 comments:

Sandi Hagan said...

Works for me! Here's hoping my comment will help the search engines find your new blog. Blogs are great for letting people know you, and find your store. Does it get any better than this? To be able to talk/write about your favorite subject and have more reasons to buy even more supplies because you did? What a perfect system we have here.

The3Maries said...

Your jewelry is beautiful!

Penelope said...

I just wanted to stop by and thank you for commenting on my blog- Blogger won't let me rply to your comment but it was great! It made me realise how the pyramid fits in too, your story about the apple made me think perhaps pyramids could have a hand in keeping memories like it kept your apple...

Anyway, thanks and good luck on Etsy! I love it there!

Niki said...

Here here yoursandi! Well said. And thank you The3Maries and Little Brown Sparrow. You are all very sweet.