Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Woo Hoo! Awesome Day!!



I am having an awesome day today! First off, I found out that tonight is the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show. I always enjoy watching it. It is such a spectacle to see the outfits and the amazing wings. Fashion shows in general, especially this one, are like watching a live art exhibit. Such beauty and imaginiation is present in these shows. Next year, I think I'm going to throw a Victoria's Secret party. Kind of like how people throw grammy parties and watch the awards together. Anyways, just hearing that it was on tonight and then watching it made my day.

THEN, I made a sale!! Woo hoo!! Which is especially awesome because I was thinking of reducing the price of these earrings since they weren't selling. But I guess I won't have to now. :-D


Also, the Ritz Carlton that is opening up this month here in Tucson (technically Marana) and is finally hiring for massage therapists. I've been waiting for them to open up the hiring for the spa for a while now. I'm super excited to get my application in there. Plus, I want to apply for Spa Supervisor, which I have no experience doing, but I figure, what the heck, might as well try.
So, all in all, it's been a good day. Which is actually interesting. I was laying in bed last night, going over in my head the things I was thankful for and it put me in a really good mood. Then it became apparent to me that the next day was going to be a great day. I just knew it, I could feel it inside me. It was like this awesome, jubilant, happy feeling that was just waiting to burst out. And well, it did today! Yet another thing to be thankful for. Oh, AND it's a full moon! I don't know why but I have this personal affinity with full moons. There is just something so beautiful about seeing a large, mustard yellow moon rising up over the mountain. *sighs with satisfaction*
So there you have it, sorry if this was a bit long-winded, but... today was good, and I feel completely content and happy and I wanted to share it. Love you all.

No comments: