Thursday, June 24, 2010

Back at it



It has been a looooong week and a half without my computer. I was having Etsy withdrawals! So it was the hard drive that went out, well, both of them actually, well one went out a few months ago and we've just been going on one. But, back to normal now. I made new items and took some pics in my absence. We've had the computer hooked up for just under two hours now and I've already edited pics and posted two listings, that's what the pics in this post are of.

So, like I said in my previous post, I've been reading all your guys' posts but just not commenting much since it was a pain on my phone. Now I'll be back at it full force! And I'm so excited to be since I made two sales right before the comp crashed!
*sigh* back to normal, or at least as normal as before :-P

2 comments:

M.M.E. said...

These are gorgeous! You take such great photographs of your work. Thank you for your advice with my car. I know now that the light came on because of the gas cap and I'm hoping to sweet-talk the mechanic into retripping the sensor for free.

Niki said...

Thank you Megan, I'm always working on my pics, like all etsians I'm sure. Just another tidbit of info, when I went to auto zone before, one time they checked why my light was on for me, another time they just gave me the device to do it myself. Well, when I did it myself, I cleared the code that was causing my check engine light to come on by pressing and holding the clear button on the device thing. If the guy checks it for you you could just ask him to do it.