Sunday, September 13, 2009

Eerie/Lovely Song

I haven't heard this song in a while and then my awesome pandora played it. For those of you who don't know what pandora is, it's a website where you type in a band or a song and it streams music that is related to what you typed. PLUS, you get to rate each song, thumbs up or down and it adjusts your station accordingly. Pandora.com I have found many amazing artists that way. Anyways, this song "What Else Is There" by Royksopp. Love it! It's so chill and it has an eerie kind of vibe, especially if you watch the video. Kind of odd, but I like odd. :)

3 comments:

Angela said...

I love Pandora. I have discoverd so many great bands and singers through them.

velvetwoods said...

Oh I love this song,I haven't heard it for a while,wow what an amazing clip.

Niki said...

Yep, Pandora is my good friend.