Monday, September 28, 2009

Made A Stellar Treasury!


Here it is! My first ever treasury! My plan is to start making these little buggers and each time I'll feature a few of my blogger buddies! For this one I've featured Velvetwoods and Imaginative Intentions. They are both great artists whose work I admire. Velvetwoods has a beautiful blog and an even more gorgeous shop that is filled with dreamy surreal prints that are to die for! Imaginitive Intentions also has a fantastic blog that you can visit and a shop that is full of amazing pendants with an array of images. So, if you want a great piece of artwork, whether for your wall or for around your neck , check out their shops. You'll definitely find some fascinating eye candy. And don't forget to check out my treasury. It turned out great if I do say so myself!

1 comment:

velvetwoods said...

Congrats on your first wonderful treasury !! It is stellar and awe-inspiring.It's fun doing a treasury,look forward to your next one.
Thank you for such kind words,I truly appreciate it.

You make beautiful pieces of Jewelry.